The Certified Warehouse Professional (CWP) is a warehouse certification program that helps the individuals to master the warehouse operations in lines with controlling the total cost and to maximize the customer service level.
This program is aimed at warehouse senior operation managers, materials managers, senior managers, senior manager warehouse and inventory control and senior level managers heading warehouse operations and those individuals wanting to master warehouse operations with related tools & techniques.
Benefits for Individuals:
- Gains a thorough understanding of warehouse operations
- Source of professional pride and respect among the peers
- Attaining the CWP credential proves the individuals capability to potential recruiters
- Learns the best practices in warehousing and can implement them for the benefit of the organization
- Mastering the warehouse knowledge area and grow in the career
Benefits for Organizations:
- Create an environment for advancement and recognition of employee achievement and skill development
- Demonstrate to clients, suppliers and competitors of the usage of best industrial practices
- Efficacious display of your warehouse business among the stakeholders
- Improved employee motivation, engagement, responsibility and commitment
- Increased efficiency, productivity and consistency leading to enhanced reliability and quality